Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Easter/Spring Swap parcel

My parcel from Hannah/Cupcake Mumma arrived this morning and certainly brightened up a rather dull Spring Equinox here in East Yorkshire! Thank you so much, Hannah. I love all the goodies that you sent! Here they are:


Everything was wrapped in a piece of soft fluffy fabric: I love sunflowers and will plant the seeds when the danger of snow and frost has gone; the mini eggs and chocolates will go down very well indded; the pen will go into my handbag; the two hearts will be in my workroom, as will the little fairy; the needles will come in very handy - I never seem to have the one I want to use. So, a bg THANK YOU to Hannah and to Joy for organising the swap. Now all we need is some Spring weather!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like everything! I really enjoyed the swap, just wish i had the time to make you something, maybe next time! x

    ReplyDelete